THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY*
ECOWAY® OFFICIAL WARRANTY STATEMENT
This document serves as the official warranty statement for ECOWAY®’s smart toilet product (“Product”). ECOWAY® warrants the Product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during normal use when properly installed and serviced, for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase.
Electronic Part Warranty (Three Years):
The Electronic part, specifically referring to the smart bidet seat part, and any other components capable of separation from the porcelain, including but not limited to the kick button, flush valve, and water tank (applicable to some models), are warranted for a duration of three (3) years.
- One-Year Replacement Warranty:
In the first year of purchase, ECOWAY® provides a one (1) year replacement warranty. In the event of any factory default, ECOWAY® will directly replace the product for the customer.
- Three-Year Replacement Parts Warranty:
For the subsequent two years (totaling three years from the date of purchase), ECOWAY® will provide replacement parts to the customer to address any issues or problems with the Product.
Porcelain Part Warranty (Lifetime, Limited to One Installation):
The base part, referring to the porcelain component, is warranted for a lifetime. This warranty is limited to one installation and is non-transferable.
This limited warranty is extended only to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER of the Product and is not transferable to any third party, including but not limited to any subsequent purchaser or owner of the Product. This warranty applies only to ECOWAY® Products purchased and installed in North, Central and South America.
- ECOWAY®’s obligations under this warranty are limited to repair, replacement or other appropriate adjustment, at ECOWAY®’s option, of the Products or parts found to be defective in normal use, provided that such Product was properly installed, used, and serviced in accordance with instructions. ECOWAY® reserves the right to make such inspections as may be necessary in order to determine the cause of the defect. ECOWAY® will not charge for parts in connection with warranty repairs or replacements. ECOWAY® is not responsible for the cost of removal, return and/or reinstallation of the Product.
- This warranty does not apply to the following items:
- Normal wear and tear, include but not limited to material aging, plastic changes in colour after 1 year of use, scratches on the surface of the product.
- Damage or loss sustained in a natural calamity such as fire, earthquake, flood, thunder, electrical storm, etc.
- Damage or loss resulting from any accident, unreasonable use, misuse, abuse, negligence, or improper care, cleaning, or maintenance of the Product.
- Damage or loss resulting from sediments or foreign matter contained in a water system.
- Damage or loss resulting from improper installation or from installation of the Product in a harsh and/or hazardous environment, or improper removal, repair or modification of the Product. This includes locations where the water pressure is above local codes or standards. (NOTE: Product model codes allow a maximum of 80 PSI. Check local codes or standards for requirements).
- Damage or loss resulting from electrical surges or lightning strikes or other acts which are not the fault of ECOWAY® or which the Product is not specified to tolerate, including failure to use the factory equipped cord and plug or use of a loose or faulty electrical outlet or use of a current or socket other than a 120V, 60Hz electrical current from a GFI (ground, fused) socket.
- Damage or loss resulting from normal and customary wear and tear, such as gloss reduction, scratching or fading over time due to use, cleaning practices or water or atmospheric conditions, including but not limited to, the use of bleach, alkali, acid cleaners, dry (powder) cleaners or any other abrasive cleaners or the use of metal or nylon scrubbers.
- In order for this limited warranty to be valid, ECOWAY® must receive the completed attached warranty registration card and your proof of purchase within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- If the Product is used commercially or is installed outside of North, Central or South America, ECOWAY® warrants the Product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during normal use for one (1) year from the date of installation of the Product, and all other terms of this warranty shall be applicable except the duration of the warranty.
- THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE, PROVINCE TO PROVINCE OR COUNTRY TO COUNTRY.
- To obtain warranty repair service under this warranty, you must take the Product or deliver it prepaid to an ECOWAY® service facility together with proof of purchase (original sales receipt) and a letter stating the problem, or contact an ECOWAY® distributor or products service contractor, or write directly to ECOWAY® 174 Torbay Rd. Markham, ON. L3R1G6 1 (833) 3ECOWAY. If, because of the size of the Product or nature of the defect, the Product cannot be returned to ECOWAY®, receipt by ECOWAY® of written notice of the defect together with proof of purchase (original sales receipt) shall constitute delivery. In such case, ECOWAY® may choose to repair the Product at the purchaser’s location or pay to transport the Product to a service facility.
WARNING! ECOWAY® shall not be responsible or liable for any failure of, or damage to, this Product caused by either chloramine in the treatment of public water supply or cleaners containing chlorine (calcium hypochlorite).
NOTE: The use of a high concentrate chlorine or chlorine related products can seriously damage the fittings. This damage can cause leakage and serious property damage.
THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY ECOWAY®. REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR OTHER APPROPRIATE ADJUSTMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER. ECOWAY® SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF THE PRODUCT OR FOR OTHER INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXPENSES INCURRED BY THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER, OR FOR LABOUR OR OTHER COSTS DUE TO INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL, OR COSTS OF REPAIRS BY OTHERS, OR FOR ANY OTHER EXPENSE NOT SPECIFICALLY STATED ABOVE. IN NO EVENT WILL ECOWAY®’S RESPONSIBILITY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR USE OR FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.